Our exclusive Nitric Oxide Release is a crucial part of our program. The series of well-coordinated stretches result in an increased release of nitric oxide. Nitric Oxide is a short-lived molecule with long-lasting physiological effects on the cardiovascular, immune, and nervous systems. It plays an important role in vasodilation, in the regulation of arterial blood pressure, and in reducing the tension on the fascia. The Nitric Oxide Release lowers stress hormones like cortisol, which can be harmful. The Nitric Oxide Release is eight Physician-Assisted Stretches designed to untwist the fascia and loosen and relax the tissues in your body. The Nitric Oxide Release stretches are performed safely by one of our well-trained physicians at the beginning of the treatments. Once you have been untwisted, you will immediately feel a change in your body. You will return to your regular daily activities feeling your best.
Nitric Oxide has been shown to be important in the following cellular activities:
- Improves memory and behavior by improving the transmission of information between nerve cells located in the brain.
- Improves the immune system to fight off bacteria and defend against tumors.
- Regulates blood pressure by dilating arteries.
- Reduces inflammation in the body.
- Improves the quality of sleep.
- Increase your recognition of senses(i.e. vision and smell).
- Increases endurance and strength.
- Assists in gastric motility.
The 1998 Nobel Prize for Medicine was given to three scientists who discovered the important role of nitric oxide and cardiovascular disease